SMART Global Research Advisory Committee Webinar Series
Tue, 18 Jan 2022 15:10:51 +0000
This article originally appeared on:
The SMART Global Research Advisory Committee (GRAC) invites you to join the first annual SMART Recovery Research webinar series. These webinars are being offered at different times to accommodate the time zones of our diverse Global Research Network. Each webinar will feature members of the SMART GRAC providing an overview of SMART Recovery research to date, updates on the latest research and explore the future of research on SMART Recovery. They are free with registration.
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
11am London | 6am New York | 10pm Sydney
- Dr. Charlie Orton: An introduction to SMART Recovery in the United Kingdom
- Dr. Alison Beck: An overview and update of evidence for SMART Recovery
- Dr. John Kelly: Who uses SMART Recovery? Preliminary findings from a US longitudinal investigation of recovery and health
- Dr. Ed Day: The opportunities for SMART Recovery in the United Kingdom, in treatment and research.
Thursday, March 10, 2022
3pm New York | 8pm London | 7am Sydney
- Dr. John Kelly: Who uses SMART Recovery? Preliminary findings from a US longitudinal investigation of recovery and health.
- Dr. Tom Horvath: Future directions for SMART Recovery research.
- Dr. Alison Beck: An overview and update of evidence for SMART Recovery.
All In Solutions Counseling Center is a network of addiction treatment providers. We outpatient & inpatient addiction treatment programs that are uniquely designed to meet each client’s needs. Our specialized programs include:
- Faith-based addiction treatment
- Medication-assisted addiction treatment
- Art therapy treatment
- Men’s addiction treatment
- Women’s addiction treatment
Our locations include:
Did you miss our previous article…