Terms & Conditions
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR TREATMENT MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions websites and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms (“Site”). By accessing or using the site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions, and a Florida Limited Liability Company headquartered in Palm Beach, Florida (“ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions “). Do not access or use the site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
“You” and “your” refer to you as a user of the site. A “user” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the site. “We,” “us,” and “our” refer to ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions.
“Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the site, such as ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations, check-ins, messages, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the site. ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Content” means Content that we create and make available in connection with the site. “Third Party Content” means Content that originates from parties other than ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions or its users, which is made available in connection with the site. “Site Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Content.
- Changes to the Terms of Service
We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the site prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the changes.
We may translate these Terms into other languages for your convenience. Nevertheless, the English version governs your relationship with ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version.
To access or use the site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the site if you are a competitor of ours or if we have previously banned you from the site or closed your account.
- Permission to Use the Site
We permit you to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Site Availability
The site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
- Communications from ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions and other Users
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the site. For example, you might receive compliments or friend requests from other Users. You will also receive our weekly email newsletter about happenings in your neighborhood. You can opt out of non-essential communications here.
9a. Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors, or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
9b. Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By “use,” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
As between you and ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions, you own Your Content. We own ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content, and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (“IP Rights”) associated with ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Content are retained by us.
ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Content Guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality concerning Your Content.
We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
- You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the site to: Violate our Content Guidelines, for example, by writing a fake or defamatory review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review; Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination; Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the site for commercial purposes, except in connection with a Business Account and as expressly permitted by ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions ; Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the site’s search results or any third party website; Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or Violate any applicable law.
- You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to: Violate the Terms; Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions; Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content; Reverse engineer any portion of the Site; Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site; Record, process, or mine information about other users; Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews; Reformat or frame any portion of the Site; Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions ‘s technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site; Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Nevertheless, you agree not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days prior written notice to us here, together with any information that we may reasonably require to allow us to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
- Content Guidelines
If you have questions, comments, reports of incidents, or questions regarding this Policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by US Mail:
ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions
4875 Park Ridge Blvd, Suite 104
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
You may also contact us regarding further information about the use of this site.
- Copyright And Trademark Disputes
The site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of it) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of the material and are protected by United States copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in the site and the service. You will not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any part of the site or the services other than as expressly permitted. The Company’s name and logo are the Company’s trademarks and must not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the Company’s advance written permission. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are the Company’s service marks, trademarks, and trade dress, and must not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the Company’s advance written permission.
Please see our Event Terms and Conditions for information about events listed on or linked to on the site. You represent that you have read and understood them.
- ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Deals & ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Advertising
If you purchase an ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Deal or Gift Certificate, the terms of your purchase will be governed by ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions General Terms for Deals and Certificates. Please review them before you make each purchase since they may change from time to time. In the event of any conflict between ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions General Terms for Deals and Certificates and these Terms, ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions General Terms for Deals and Certificates will prevail. Similarly, if you create a business owner’s account on the Site or purchase advertising from ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions, ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Advertising Agreement will apply. In the event of any conflict between the ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Advertising Agreement and these Terms, the ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Advertising Agreement will prevail.
- Suggestions and Improvements
By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, concerning the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive and cause to be waived, against ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.
- Third Parties
The site may include links to other websites or applications (each, a “Third Party Site”). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites. Your use of Third-Party Sites is at your own risk. Some of the services made available through the site may be subject to an additional third party or open source licensing terms and disclosures, including the ones posted here and incorporated herein by reference.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them (collectively, ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions Entities”) harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of the site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the site, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions. ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA ALL IN SOLUTIONS ENTITIES TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE, WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA ALL IN SOLUTIONS ENTITIES MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET USER CONTENT. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA ALL IN SOLUTIONS ENTITIES, MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE’S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS, METRICS OR REVIEW FILTER FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA ALL IN SOLUTIONS AND ANY/ALL ASSOCIATED ENTITIES, MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE SITE OR THE SITE’S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA ALL IN SOLUTIONS ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE SITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA ALL IN SOLUTIONS ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA ALL IN SOLUTIONS ENTITIES SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE.
ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA ALL IN SOLUTIONS ENTITIES’ MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE Authentic Recovery Center ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR (ii) $100.
ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA ALL IN SOLUTIONS ENTITIES, DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (i) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (iv) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
- Choice of Law and Venue
Florida law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action, or dispute that might arise between you and ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions (a “Claim”), without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN PALM BEACH, FLORIDA.
We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the site, and/or ban you altogether from the site for any or no reason and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, Sections 1, 5, 6, 10 – 14 will continue in full force and effect, including our right to use Your Content as detailed in Section 5.
- General Terms
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability. We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail, or communications through the site. Except as otherwise stated in Section 10 above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party. The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the site and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms. Any failure on ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable, or sublicensable by you except with ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions prior written consent but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Information on Visiting this Site and its Associated Terms
Visiting the site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the site satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
We use the information we collect or receive:
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time
To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain Content, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.update, or
- Protected Health Information
We protect all personal health information in compliance with the standards of the National Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). We only release health information with the signed consent of patients. The only exceptions to this rule are if a patient reports suicidal or homicidal intentions, physical or sexual abuse, or neglect of oneself, a minor, or an elderly person. In these instances, our staff is required by law to contact the authorities.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
- When it comes to your health information, you have certain rights. This section explains your rights and some of our responsibilities to help you.
Get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record
- You can ask to see or get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record and other health information we have about you. Ask us how to do this.
- We will provide a copy or a summary of your health information, usually within 30 days of your request. We may charge a reasonable, cost-based fee.
Ask us to correct your medical record.
- You can ask us to correct health information about you that you think is incorrect or incomplete. Ask us how to do this.
- We may say “no” to your request, but we’ll tell you why in writing within 60 days.
Request confidential communications
- You can ask us to contact you in a specific way (for example, home or office phone) or to send mail to a different address.
- We will say “yes” to all reasonable requests.
Ask us to limit what we use or share
- You can ask us not to use or share certain health information for treatment, payment, or our operations.
- We are not required to agree to your request, and we may say “no” if it would affect your care.
- If you pay for a service or health care item out-of-pocket in full, you can ask us not to share that information for the purpose of payment or our operations with your health insurer.
- We will say “yes” unless a law requires us to share that information.
Get a list of those with whom we’ve shared information
- You can ask for a list (accounting) of the times we’ve shared your health information for six years prior to the date you ask, whom we shared it with, and why.
- We will include all the disclosures except for those about treatment, payment, and health care operations, and certain other disclosures (such as any you asked us to make). We’ll provide one accounting a year for free but will charge a reasonable, cost-based fee if you ask for another one within 12 months.
Get a copy of this privacy notice.
- You can ask for a paper copy of this notice at any time, even if you have agreed to receive the notice electronically. We will provide you with a paper copy promptly.
Choose someone to act for you.
- If you have given someone medical power of attorney or if someone is your legal guardian, that person can exercise your rights and make choices about your health information.
- We will make sure the person has this authority and can act for you before we take any action.
File a complaint if you feel your rights are violated
- You can complain if you feel we have violated your rights by contacting us using the information on page 1.
- You can file a complaint with the US Department of Health and Human Services Office e for Civil Rights by sending a letter to 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20201, calling 1-877-696-6775, or visiting www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/.
- If you have concerns about the safety and/or quality of care provided by our organization, please follow this link to make a report to the Joint Commission (https://www.jointcommission.org/report_a_complaint.aspx).
- We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.
For certain health information, you can tell us your choices about what we share. If you have a clear preference for how we share your information in the situations described below, talk to us. Tell us what you want us to do, and we will follow your instructions.
In these cases, you have both the right and choice to tell us to:
- Share information with your family, close friends, or others involved in your care
- Share information in a disaster relief situation
- Include your information in a hospital directory
- Contact you for fundraising efforts
If you are not able to tell us your preference, for example, if you are unconscious, we may go ahead and share your information if we believe it is in your best interest. We may also share your information when needed to lessen a serious and imminent threat to health or safety.
In these cases, we never share your information unless you give us written permission:
- Marketing purposes
- Sale of your information
- Most sharing of psychotherapy notes
In the case of fundraising:
- We may contact you for fundraising efforts, but you can tell us not to contact you again.
Our Uses and Disclosures
- How do we typically use or share your health information? We typically use or share your health information in the following ways.
- We can use your health information and share it with other professionals who are treating you.
Example: A doctor treating you for an injury asks another doctor about your overall health condition.
Run our organization
- We can use and share your health information to run our practice, improve your care, and contact you when necessary.
Example: We use health information about you to manage your treatment and services.
Bill for your services
- We can use and share your health information to bill and get payment from health plans or other entities.
Example: We give information about you to your health insurance plan so it will pay for your services.
How else can we use or share your health information? We are allowed or required to share our information in other ways – usually in ways that contribute to the public good, such as public health and research. We have to meet many conditions in the law before we can share your information for these purposes.
For more information, see www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/index.html.
Help with public health and safety issues.
- We can share health information about you for certain situations such as:
- Preventing disease
- Helping with product recalls
- Reporting adverse reactions to medications
- Reporting suspected abuse, neglect, or domestic violence
- Preventing or reducing a serious threat to anyone’s health or safety
- We can use or share your information for health research.
Comply with the law
- We will share information about you if state or federal laws require it, including with the Department of Health and Human Services if it wants to see that we’re complying with federal privacy law.
Respond to organ and tissue donation requests
- We can share health information about you with organ procurement organizations.
Work with a medical examiner or funeral director.
- We can share health information with a coroner, medical examiner, or funeral director when an individual dies.
Address workers’ compensation, law enforcement, and other government requests
- We can use or share health information about you:
- For workers’ compensation claims
- For law enforcement purposes or with a law enforcement official
- With health oversight agencies for activities authorized by law
- For special government functions such as military, national security, and presidential protective services
Respond to lawsuits and legal actions
- We can share health information about you in response to a court or administrative order or reply to a subpoena.
- We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information.
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
- We will not use or share your information other than as described here unless you tell us we can get it in writing. If you tell us we can, you may change your mind at any time. Let us know in writing if you change your mind.
For more information, see www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html.
“There is no one-size-fits-all approach to treating addiction.”
Changes to this Notice of Terms & Conditions
Your Health Information Rights
In addition to protecting privacy and confidentiality, HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2 afford you the following rights with respect to your medical record and drug or alcohol treatment information:
- You have the right to a paper copy of this written notice of All In Behavoral Health LLC DBA All In Solutions privacy practices. 2. You have a right to request a copy of your treatment record or to receive your health information through a reasonable alternative means or at an alternative location. All In Behavoral Health LLC DBA All In Solutions requires that all such requests be put in writing. A reasonable fee will be charged for copying your health information.
- You have a right to request that All In Behavoral Health LLC DBA All In Solutions information that is incorrect or incomplete. If All In Behavoral Health LLC DBA All In Solutions determines not to amend the health information, it will provide you with an explanation of the reason for the denial and your rights to disagree with the denial.
- You have a right to request restrictions on otherwise permitted uses and disclosures of your health information. All in behavioral is not obligated to comply with such requests.
- You may request that we provide you with a written accounting of all disclosures made by us during a specific time period (not to exceed 6 years). We ask that such requests be made in writing on a form provided by our facility.
Please note that an accounting will not apply to any of the following types of disclosures: disclosures made with your written consent for reasons of treatment, payment or health care operations; disclosures made to you or your legal representative, or any other individual involved with your care. You will not be charged for your first accounting request in any 12-month period. However, for any requests that you make thereafter, you will be charged a reasonable, cost-based fee.
If you have questions, comments, reports of incidents, or questions regarding this Policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by US Mail:
ALL IN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LLC DBA All In Solutions
4875 Park Ridge Blvd, Suite 104
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
You may also contact us regarding further information about the use of this site.
Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Civil Rights
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
Bureau of Quality Assurance for Prevention and Treatment
State Health and Human Services
You may also address your complaint to one of the regional U.S Department of Health and Human Services Offices for Civil Rights. A list of these offices can be found online at: https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/addresses.html