Since 2004, All In Solutions has established itself as an industry leader in the drug and alcohol treatment industry.
Early recovery can be challenging without having the proper foundation. Pressure to get back to life can create extra stress. We can help you find balance and happiness again in the process. Recovery is about more than just abstinence; it is about creating a mentally, emotionally, and physically healthy life. All In Solutions helps build and develop honest connections, repair damaged relationships, and form long-term bonds that will carry you through outside of the treatment process.
The All In Solutions Behavioral Health team provides a full continuum of psychiatric, outpatient counseling, and sober living services for those recovering from substance use or addiction. We provide the roadmap based on proven, evidence-based programming, delivered in a safe and supportive environment. Our clinical teams and our residence teams understand the process, navigate the challenges and have the experience to help enact real change. We approach the recovery process by connecting with our clients to figure out how we can bring meaning, purpose, and joy back into their lives or enhance their progress. Our goal is to provide accountability in an empowering and respectful way and be a mentor in the journey to complete independence. We understand what substance use can take, and we know the positive change recovery can bring. We believe recovery is possible.
About All in Solutions
At All in solutions Health, we are a group of behavioral health professionals driven by purpose. Our teams deliver an evidence-based client experience in an engaging, empowering, and relevant way. We understand that every person is different, and we embrace that. Each member of our team has experienced the impact of substance use in a different way. Those experiences inspire our shared passion for guiding others to create productive, balanced, and substance-free lives. We are an educated, credentialed, and diverse team that shares the joint mission to help drive positive change in the lives of others. Our commitment to our patients results in a lifetime experience as alumni, and we believe that the change we strive for and initially create and ground can continue to be passed along.
Who We Are
All In Solutions is proud to be an industry leader in the drug and alcohol treatment field. With multi-site adult addiction treatment programs in Florida and New Jersey, we are a group of diverse experts.
Our staff is educated, caring, committed, and multiple team members are in recovery themselves. The top-notch medical staff helps assist in providing comfort and care throughout your entire stay.
Both of our facilities are Joint Commission Accredited and certified by the Department of State.
Our health care professionals focus on providing clinical care that is science and evidence-based. We believe developing healthy relationships and a sense of community is foundational to sustained success in sobriety. Our clients deserve the highest quality of individualized mental health and substance use treatment based on their individual needs.
We hold integrity, safety, and high quality care top priorities. This is evident in multiple ways: our long-standing Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™ for accreditation; our facility licenses in the respective states where we offer treatment; and our robust, healthy alumni community. We are committed to continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- All in Solutions Health adheres to the highest standards of patient care and facility operation: Our organization meets all requirements and standards and is a recognized facility that maintains the highest levels of professionalism and compliance. Programs seeking certification can only qualify by meeting an organization’s professional standards. Accreditation is a mark of a program’s commitment to excellence. All In Solutions is proud to hold accreditation at a national and statewide level.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Licensed by the State of Florida Department of Children and Families
- Licensed by the State of New Jersey
- Recognized by Psychology Today
- Accreditation and certification require an on-site evaluation by the Joint Commission. The review assesses compliance with the highest level of standards and verifies improvement activities deemed necessary; after earning accreditation or certification, All In Solutions receives the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission. Today, we are proud to be a Joint Commission-accredited facility that wears the Gold Seal of Approval.
At All in Solutions, we offer safe, comfortable environments to enable and provide whole health – mind, body, and spirit. Our team of experts helps you address substance abuse issues and co-occurring psychological state or physical health issues. The evidence-based, comprehensive care enables you to begin your recovery with structured support and build skills for long-term sobriety.
WHAT MAKES ALL IN SOLUTIONS HEALTHCARE
WHAT MAKES ALL IN SOLUTIONS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND TREATMENT CENTERS BETTER THAN OTHER REHABS?