All In Solutions Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Our traditional partial program provides a structured environment for clients that have recently attended detox or residential treatment and focuses primarily on post-acute withdrawal symptoms management and education. The conventional program explores learning themes such as coping strategies to deal with anxiety, physical discomfort, cravings, and urge administration. In addition, the curriculum is evidence-based and includes a mental health education component to help clients learn more about the withdrawal process’s mental, emotional and physical side effects.
The All In Solutions Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) serves clients recovering from addiction and all forms of substance dependence including:
What is PHP?
A Partial hospitalization program (PHP) is the next step in the continuum of care after detox and residential stabilization. Unlike in a residential program, clients in PHP are not housed in a clinical setting. Technically, PHP is an outpatient level of care, but due to the intensive nature of the treatment schedule, many clients opt to reside in a structured sober living environment near the treatment center. Clients are welcome to commute from home if they are local to the facility.
Because PHP is an outpatient level of care, clients are encouraged to develop “life skills” that they may have never worried about before due to their addictions. Clients are free to grocery shop, cook, go to the gym, and have a greater level of accountability for their own well-being. That being said, clients in PHP receive several hours of therpeautic programming daily – at this level of care recovery is still the primary objective.
PHP Eligibility – Who Should Attend a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)?
A clinical assessment determines one’s eligibility for partial hospitalization. All In Solutions goes to all lengths to deem fit the appropriate level of care to give our clients the most effective long-term recovery pathway.
- Completed a Detox, Residential, or attended another PHP Program where withdrawal symptoms are not physically life-threatening or disabled from partaking in the daily recovery-based activity.
- Substance abuse or dual diagnosis, but is not at imminent risk for suicide or harm to others.
- All In Solutions patients must be 18 years of age, and we accept all genders.
- They can maintain themselves in daily functioning activities such as school, work, or caring for a family member.
- A potential client is willing to commit to rules and structure
- Develops a robust support system and working relationship within their appropriate recovery track
Individualized Structured Treatment Plan
After a client’s initial assessment, our staff develops an individualized structured treatment plan. For example, this plan may include:
- Acute crisis and symptom stabilization
- Medication consultation, education, and management
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Recreational and wellness therapies
- Random drug screening and breathalyzer tests
What Are the Benefits of PHP Rehab?
There are a number of attributes of partial hospitalization programs that create benefits for clients. They include:
- Individual and group therapy are available during PHP. You will work with your therapist individually as well as in a group environment. You’ll learn about your addiction and mental health issues, as well as how to manage their symptoms.
- Intense Therapy: PHP is a more comprehensive program than standard outpatient treatment. You’ll devote more time to treatment programs, giving you the best chance of recovering from your addiction.
- Working with Professionals on a Daily Basis: Because you will be in treatment for mental health and addiction for a long time, you will have a variety of professionals to speak with on a daily basis. This provides you with complete support tailored to your specific requirements.
Find Out If PHP Is Right For You
PHP Daily Schedule
Our PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program) program runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Clients are continually supervised and supported by our dedicated staff.
Each day includes:
- Morning check-ins, meditation, and review of the daily schedule
- Groups- Variety
- Therapeutic and Clinical Groups
- Individualized Daily Sessions
- 12-Step Program/Faith-Based/Christian Track, focusing on topics such as Relapse Prevention, Identifying and Working with a Sponsor, and Drug Refusal Training
- Afternoon Wellness Activity/Gym
- Outside AA/NA Meeting