PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM
Our traditional partial program provides a structured environment for clients that have recently attended detox or residential treatment and focuses primarily on post-acute withdrawal symptoms management and education. The conventional program explores learning themes such as coping strategies to deal with anxiety, physical discomfort, cravings, and urges management. The curriculum is evidence-based and includes a mental health education component to help clients learn more about the withdrawal process’s mental, emotional and physical side effects.
All In Solutions PHP helps clients recovering from all forms of chemical dependency
PHP Eligibility- All In Solutions
A clinical assessment is performed to determine one’s eligibility for partial hospitalization. All In Solutions goes to all lengths to deem fit the appropriate level of care to give our clients the most effective long-term recovery pathway.
- Completed a Detox, Residential, or attended another PHP Program where withdrawal symptoms are not physically life-threatening or disable from partaking in the daily recovery-based activity.
- Substance abuse or dual diagnosis, but is not at imminent risk for suicide or harm to others.
- All In Solutions patients must be 18 years of age, and we accept all genders
- They can maintain themselves in daily functioning activities such as school, work, or caring for a family member.
- A potential client is willing to commit to rules and structure
- Develops a robust support system and working relationship within their appropriate recovery track
Individualized Structured Treatment Plan
After a client’s initial assessment, our staff develops an individualized structured treatment plan. For example, this plan may include:
- Acute crisis and symptom stabilization
- Medication consultation, education, and management
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Recreational and wellness therapies
- Random drug screening and breathalyzer tests
A Typical Day at All In Solutions…
Our PHP program runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Clients are continually supervised and supported by our dedicated staff.
Each day includes:
- Morning check-ins, meditation, and review of the daily schedule
- Groups- Variety
- Therapeutic and Clinical Groups
- Individualized Daily Sessions
- 12-Step Program/Faith-Based/Christian Track, focusing on topics such as Relapse Prevention, Identifying and Working with a Sponsor, and Drug Refusal Training
- Afternoon Wellness Activity/Gym
- Outside AA/NA Meeting