If you have never been in rehab before, you might have a particular idea of what it entails. The word “rehab” itself conjured up clinical images of severe healthcare workers and rows of sterile hospital beds. But addiction treatment has come a long way in recent years. And before you commit to a program, you must know what to expect during residential treatment. Arming yourself with this knowledge will do more than ease your doubts and fears. It will also pave the way for a more successful recovery at our treatment centers throughout the US.
Expectations of Residential Treatment: Insights
If you have been exploring what to expect during residential treatment, you may feel overwhelmed. And this is a normal reaction when there is so much information out there for you to sift through. But there are several practical issues that you should consider when choosing a program. Some of the questions you should ask as you discover what to expect during residential treatment include:
- Duration. You can expect programs to be shorter and more intensive (30-45 days) or longer (60 or 90 days).
- Facilities. You can expect various options here, ranging from the more clinical to the more “homey.” Depending upon your specific needs, such as the type and severity of your addiction, you may require different facilities.
- Rules and regulations. For the first few days of any residential treatment, it is typical that patients are not, for example, allow access to electronic devices. And their access is often limited for the duration of the time in rehab. So it is worth exploring the extent to which these and similar rules will be a problem for you.
- Levels of care. Do you require medically supervised detoxification? Are you suffering from a co-occurring mental disorder that drives your addiction? If so, you need a facility like the treatment programs provided by All In Solutions Behavioral Health that specializes in facilitating its primary levels of care. However, medical and clinical staff may indicate that higher levels of care are needed. If so, All In Solutions can help facilitate these proper treatment plans marked as the most prominent plans of recovery determined by licensed professionals.
The above are only a few of the issues to consider regarding what to expect during residential treatment. But they are all worth considering.
The Benefits of Residential Treatment
If you have been wondering what to expect during residential treatment, you should be aware of its benefits. Residential treatment is often the best choice for patients who have attempted to quit independently but have failed. Some of the advantages of residential treatment are:
- A residential treatment program can offer more comprehensive addiction therapy and counseling than other kinds of programs.
- Because other patients will surround you, you will develop a more robust support network. Having a group of individuals who know what you are going through can be a great advantage in recovery.
- A residential treatment program removes the pressures of everyday life so that you can focus solely on recovering from addiction.
- A quality residential treatment program provides you with a disciplined, structured approach to recovery. It can be next to impossible to find that level of structure outside of an inpatient facility.
From Detox to Residential, to Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, to Outpatient treatment programs, levels of care need to be determined by medical and clinical professionals such as the expert staff at All In Solutions to determine the proper treatment plan. Considering the advantages of such programs and the ability to take advantage of these opportunities is something that might just be right for you. But, it’s certainly not something to take for granted if given the opportunity.
Contact All In Solutions Behavioral Health: A Industry-Leading Healthcare Provider
The disease of addiction should not be taken lightly. Looking for the proper treatment is a decision that should be well thought out. It is essential to find a treatment program that can provide you with an individual treatment plan that specifically caters to your needs and wants to give them the best chance at gaining long-term sobriety.
Dealing with the challenges of everyday life while trying to get sober can be nearly impossible. However, a residential treatment program like the one at All In Solutions Behavioral Health offers the refuge, guidance, and support needed to start a life-changing journey in sobriety. At All In Solutions, we have been helping individuals struggling with addiction for nearly twenty years, and our nationally recognized programs are second to none. To learn more about what to expect during residential treatment, reach out to All In Solutions Behavioral Health today online, or call us at +1 (855) 762-3796 to learn more about our Florida addiction treatment center or New Jersey addiction treatment center.